Saloot

2 posts in and he wants to teach CFA with his L1 pass AND he’s talking about bodybuilding and abs…

I’m gonna say he’s a phony.

Real or fake?..

KmeriwetherD = Rahul = Saloot

Down with brown!!! Ban all Indians.

What Level 1 CFA doesn’t have washboard lats, 12-pack abs, ability to teach, and a MBA from Harvard?

You just showed the world how hacksaw you are, OP.

sadly the mods lost control over the board.

one is deleting old threads about himself, the other supports trolls and third nowhere to be found

more complaining from another troll

suck my abs

MF!

/respect!

igor you do know you keep reinforcing Palantir’s point right?

I’ve never viewed igor as a troll. Not sure where you guys are picking up that vibe. I guess it would be fair to say he trolls the trolls, but that’s a good thing in my book.

The term “troll” is overused around here. The term refers to people who try to lure others into some kind of angry response. So I would say rahul (and his other personas) is a troll. Palantir is either a troll or just a bitch. Gabe and igor are not trolls - they are just angry. I don’t think all trolling is bad either, if it is done creatively and to good comedic effect. Obviously, what rahul does is a negative. Lakut, Siloo, and all these should be banned without prejudice or discussion (no one says AF has to be democratic).

FTFY

LOL

palantir is the worst tho. 0 value added

im not angry, im actually a happy guy. i just get mad when i go to the wc and see a 10 page copy paste post about srk abs

Not true, he keeps us informed about what’s going on at Apple.

What’s the story with the palantir hate? He made me appreciate the brilliance of sergi busquets so he’s cool in my book