PMs : No spell check + No edit feature

I"m relatively new to this PM feature, but sometimes feel completely retarded in terms of grammar on there. I am not used to questioning the derivative on words off the top of my head to think of spelling like those children on the spelling bee contests. If you ask me to spell a word, I can most likely spell it, but do not want to spend 1/4 my time on here looking up spellings on google because I did not feel like first typing in MS Word and copy pasting to here. That is way too much effort. I’ll take a hit for poor spelling and grammar for that time.I am very anal about grammar and am used to typing in an interface that has those squiggly lines under the words. I’m just being real. I understand that a chunk of users on here are ESL. This is understood and accepted. I can’t remember if AF used to have the squiggly lines or if I simply did not care in times past, but find that currently if I write in the same manner for business every applications and interfaces that it becomes a habit. Texting is different. I am a bit more relaxed with friends but even the spellcheck is on there as well with the recommended words. The thing is … is that this is the only application, interface, email system, etc. that I use that does not have this spellcheck feature and it is just very time consuming sometimes to cross check your spelling/grammar for those that are just used to spitting out information in a short amount of time with a habit of relying on the spellcheck feature. We aren’t spelling bee contestants out here. With that being said, I adjusted and got used to the main part of the AF site. But, on the PM system, you can neither: a) edit (to be expected - you can’t edit an email), nor b) use some sort of spellcheck feature before you send this version I’m just sayin. :slight_smile: giving some feedback and it quite possibly could only be me.

What I meant to point out and was leading up to in the feedback above was that this forum at its core relies on proper conveyance of the correct information.