Sign up  |  Log in

I think there are too many forums...

I think probably General, Careers, Investments, and WC should be one thing.

“The aliens on Mars cloned Hillary Clinton.” - Turd Furgeson

But we can’t do that. These serious things must be in WC:).

I repeat: CFA is the abbreviation of my last name!

I disagree. We get a certain amount of latitude in the WC that we wouldn’t get in the others. 

And since I’m done with my test, I don’t generally venture into General unless it’s to offer advice.  

And Careers and Investments are different enough to warrant separate (but equal) space.

However, if I were a mod, I wouldn’t move threads between WC, Careers, Investments, and General. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

Aaaaaand….this belongs in the feedback forum. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

It’s the Fourth. Go out and shoot some freedom in the air. This forum officially belongs to Canadians and Indians today

The second I see WC spammed with Indian trolls wanting “plz kind sirz help with resume and plz recommend whether I should put level 1 CFA in application. Tank.” I’m outta here.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

^It’s thank. The guy kept saying thank,tank  is something ACE came up with.

GuyOnABuffalo wrote:

The second I see WC spammed with Indian trolls wanting “plz kind sirz help with resume and plz recommend whether I should put level 1 CFA in application. Tank.” I’m outta here.

Well your pale hillbilly nationalistic white trash yankee ass will certainly be missed

White Americas idea of free speech is that they are free to say anything but if anyone else says anything it is an outrage - Winston Churchill

Guy on a buffalo my arse, more like fat pink wanker on a walmart trolley 

White Americas idea of free speech is that they are free to say anything but if anyone else says anything it is an outrage - Winston Churchill

did you just assume his gender?

Greenman72 wrote:

And since I’m done with my test, I don’t generally venture into General unless it’s to offer advice.   

You mean bumping your annual (semi for level 1) “Advice for those who did NOT pass today…” thread?

jwazoniacki wrote:

Guy on a buffalo my arse, more like fat pink wanker on a walmart trolley 

Let me guess… Latest iteration of MDL? Sound a lot like him/she/it whatever. Thanks for adding value to the discussion.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

hei.so wrote:

Greenman72 wrote:

And since I’m done with my test, I don’t generally venture into General unless it’s to offer advice.   

You mean bumping your annual (semi for level 1) “Advice for those who did NOT pass today…” thread?

Hence the “generally” part.  

82 > 87
Simple math.

ohai wrote:

I think probably General, Careers, Investments, and WC should be one thing.

Agree. Every site is like this, organizing threads into various sub-forums. What is accomplished by this? Nothing. There’s no difference between WC/investments, we end up talking about investment in both, and nonsense in both. It just creates an annoyance where you need to check multiple forums. Also a special feedback forum (which nobody checks) is counterproductive.