Yo chad, s2k

hey mate,

your current forum editor just posted an unprovoked picture of Hiroshima and Nagasaki as a ‘joke’

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91364274

No worries, I think the wtc qualifies as a ‘joke’ with a similar punchline on the same scale. It seems this has triggered some Americans who can’t handle what they dish out and a poster Igor has resorted to posting pics of bombs dropped on Japanese complete with headlines containing the slurs ‘jap’

I hope there is some consistency in how this is moderated. 

You can call me daddy!!

lol u mad bruh

maybe you should try to think why this is your fifth screen name on this site and you keep getting banned

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

RIP Challa. Western imperialism strikes again.

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

cfachampion12 wrote:

So what happened to Challa? Did he get banned, the thread nuked while the current editor was allowed to stay on?

It seems the current forum owner is happy for web traffic to flow from anywhere as long as he can spike the numbers to sell it to advertisers but anything that offends White American sensibilities is banned while content the other way is allowed to flow.

If I were a professional educational organization catering to various people I would reconsider my endorsement of such a website.

New Challa located.

you basically need to come from a target school pedigree/work at prestigious firm in the US/have a really good connection.

- AF hivemind

brain_wash_your_face wrote:

cfachampion12 wrote:

So what happened to Challa? Did he get banned, the thread nuked while the current editor was allowed to stay on?

It seems the current forum owner is happy for web traffic to flow from anywhere as long as he can spike the numbers to sell it to advertisers but anything that offends White American sensibilities is banned while content the other way is allowed to flow.

If I were a professional educational organization catering to various people I would reconsider my endorsement of such a website.

New Challa located.

This 

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.