Practice exam for 2013 FRM P1 from GARP

Anyone can download or buy the Practice exam for 2013 FRM P1 from the GARP website?

http://www.garpdigitallibrary.org/display/product.asp?pid=2474

I tried last week. I was failed to get the practice exam.

I tried again today. I am still unable to get the practice exam.

You have to be a paid candidate to get the download for free, I think. If you were willing to pay money for it otherwise, I’m not sure why it wouldn’t let you. I will say that in my experience downloading stuff from the GARP digital library, it is extremely buggy and the infuriating use of LockLizard PDF software leaves much to be desired. Call GARP’s main line during business hours; they are typically very good at providing immediate help.

i am a paid candidate

Ok then…sometimes you need to log on separately to the GARP digital library, even if you’ve logged on to their main page already. Assuming you’ve done that, find the exam, put it in your cart, then check out. You should get an email from them with instructions on how to download.

Have you already downloaded their required LockLizard software to look at the PDF? You cannot open up their files with Adobe PDF, Foxit or any other PDF viewer. You must use LockLizard. If you are still having issues after all this, I don’t know what to tell you except for contacting GARP directly tomorrow when they are open. Like I said, the digital library gets very buggy on certain browsers for some reason. Good luck.

I had the same issue and I rang garp and they sorted it immediately whilst I was on the phone.

How did you get the exam paper?

Have you paid money for the exam paper?

I have registered for the exam.

I added an practice exam into my cart.

It seem to charge me for $100.