Part II Progress Chart

Hi Guys,

Just was curious to know about your progress. I am still not yet into it full pace. Studying from Schwesers and GARP. Needless mentioning GARP Is elaborative but once you get through the topic it embeds.

Regards,

AB

I just finished book one today and use Schweser solely. But I don’t feel confident like it was for part one at that time. I think the material at part two is much more confusing and not well structured. Are you going to learn all the difficult formulas like GEV-Distr. or the copulas? Hopefully Credit Risk is more interesting…

hi guys i am looking for the part 2 question bank.

One more thing:

I am studying through the GARP assigned books as well as refer to a prep providers notes (Schwesers). While browsing through the Schwesers notes I could see that Topic 55-60 have been added specifically focused on BASEL II & III. Namely the following chapters have been added A. “BASEL II: International Convergence of Capital Measurement and Capital Standards” B. “BASEL III : A global framework for more resilient banks and banking systems” C. “BASEL III : The Liquidity Coverage Ratio and Liquidity Risk Monitoring Tools” D. “Revision to BASEL II Market Risk Framework” E. “Operational Risk-Supervisory Guidelines for Advanced Measurement Approaches” F. “Comparative Assessment BASEL II/III and solvency II” However, the assigned readings in GARP book does not have these topics/chapters. Hence, I am confused regarding the exact syllabus. Need proper advice ASAP.

hi guys, how are you progressing. ABAL did you get any advise about above topic. do we have to do them.

im on third book right now. studying only from schweser. right now not very confident. feel like i am already forgetting the things i have learnt.

I had mailed to GARP and they replied that the above topics are included.

I am still on first 2 books only, hoping to finish them by Sept. 25.

Same here, not at all feeling confident.