Mock exams/Practice questions FRM Level I

Good afternoon,

I have a package for FRM Level I 2015 from Kaplan Schweser from a friend that includes a mock exam and 2 practice exams, 300 questions in total which i think that they are not enough to prepare confidently the exam.

Do you know where can i find more questions/mock exams?

Do you recommend to buy the practice exams of 2015 from GARP?

Adding to that, do you know if the mock exam from Kaplan for the May 2016 exam that they are selling actually in the webpage are the same questions or different ones? i have also the 2013 mock exam and they are basically the same…

Thanks in advance

Regards

I presume GARP practice exams come free?Download them-they are useful.

Besides ,end of book questions in Schweser cover some of them ,at Part I.

For questions ,Bionic Turtle is probably the only additional source that this forum finds

to be useful,( you already have Schweser).GARP has too few questions,it appears.

Thanks, i will look for the Bionic Turtle questions, but, as i imagine, not too many questions to practice…i will have to safe some of them for the last weeks.

If i am not wrong GARP provides 25 free questions for 2013 and 2014, but questions from the previous year 2015 have a cost of 150USD, do you know if they are worth it?

Regards

Just checking …150 USD for practice paper are costing 150 USD. I don’t know how It would be different from practice exams provided free by garp.

I did download latest practice exam once.When I downloaded the ,cart showed 0.00 and i was not charged.So I presume the exam is free to candiadtes registered for a particular exam and avaiable at a price to others.Old exams are apparently free.You can try downloading the current exam and keep looking at the cart.If it does not change to $ 0.00 you need not confirm the payment.Of course, necessary disclaimers apply!

I believe Bionic Turtle part 1 prep materials provide about 3000 practice questions…I think that should be more than enough. It was for me!