Part2: Bionic Turtle or Wiley?

Anyone?

Phom mai ruu na krap :wink:

I used Bionic Turtle for part 1 but haven’t seen the Wiley/Christian Cooper material. I’d also be interested to hear from anyone that has used the new Wiley material and what their thoughts are

Kop khun krap :slight_smile: haha thanks man

I’d like to know as well. I’m planning on sitting for Nov 2016 and would like to get started now.

same here,need to know…time runnin out :frowning:

Hello FRM’ers

Always available to answer questions, send samples, whatever you need.

Notes are out now, we are releasing PQs and lectures around the same time after you’ve had about a month to spend with the Notes. I encourage you to check out the part I videos to get a sense of my style and how I approach the curriculum which I will replicate in part II

Christian

Where can i check your part 1 videos?

We have a lot on youtube. Thats the best place to check or sign up for the demo on the site.

Wiley vs. BT isnt the way to think…it should be BT with Wiley… cuz while BT is awesome for L1, a more in depth superior understanding is needed for L2… Wiley is good for that but they lag in Question side as their question set isnt released yet…BT is awesome from practise point of view…

thanks, Debbie. I am really excited about our part II questions: it is a fundamental rethink in terms of complexity and reasoning that really isn’t matched. The final product will be out in plenty of time for November.

I have standard policy in this regard. Only the standard books of the course provider do best for me. … Always. wink

Is it Irfanullah in the block?