FRM LEVEL 2 in NOVEMBER 2016

Does anyone know if 2015 Schweser books for level 2 are still good for 2016?

Calvinoh: just a hunch but I think it’s still good; the FRM curriculum doesn’t change that much. I would certainly use the '15 material if I had it. You may want to look into bionic turtle for advanced question sets though.

I would caution in one area: GARP provides a document with the changes in readings from year to year, but I havent see a document from GARP that provides updates to LOs that change in readings that are kept from the previous year. So you may think only 15% of reading change but when looking at the LO level and not the reading level, there are some significant differences in 2016 that are within the 2015 readings but are different LOs just FYI. I caught all of them this year, as in prior years. So just make sure you are studying learning objectives and not readings is my advice. *just to clarify: I remember one reading where GARP doubled the LOs (cant remember which) but that reading didnt show up on the “change” document because it was the same reading as 2015 even though the LOs changed by 100%

Here is a link to spreadsheets showing the LOS changes from year to year for both parts:

https://www.bionicturtle.com/forum/threads/2015-2016-curriculum-change-analysis.9173/

Thanks everyone!