Hey FRM'ers the practice questions I promised are available

I think what makes this a tough exam and the way I write very different is GARP’s LO is just a starting point. You have to connect multiple LO’s and in many cases think beyond the LO and secondary or tertiary implications. That is what I hope this free sample highlights why what I wrote for Wiley is fundamentally different way to pass the FRM exam.

So, check it on the Wiley site under “resources” and let me know what you think.

It’s kind of hard to see the link is titled: "Free Download: Top Questions you must Master to Pass the FRM® Exam

"(Part I and Part II is ready btw)

-Christian

How many questions are available?

Im not sure, go have a look at the sample.

Hi Christian, the link seems to link to a CFA page without such a free FRM download.

Thanks

Hi Christian, When will the Exam I products be available? Thank you.

Hey, I didn’t provide a link to the notes download. AnalystForum is a form for students so there is a gentleman’s agreement among providers that we do link out to our own products so AF doesn’t just become a sales portal. However, if you go to the Wiley site, click on Resources/Free Resources/ Top questions you must master you will find it there. I think you will see a noticeable difference in what Kaplan or BT have in question difficulty and exam similarity.

next week! I’m so excited so to show everyone what I built for 2017 candidates. I put a lot of work in over the holidays and I think it is awesome. It is what I would want if I were a candidate and I hope you agree.

This is a known issue at AF we are trying to fix. If you go to the FRM side, it is there.

Got it, thanks Christian!

What did you think? Can you tell the difference?

Yeah it’s some pretty good questions, although to be honest I’m not sure I think those of Schweser or BT are much easier/less interconnected.

Hi ChristianHCooper,

I went to the FRM page of Wiley and that address inside the page you said, but the option you name is gone. Can you confirm if you moved or finally removed?

I’m really interest in pursuit FRM designation, your material would be a nice help !

Thanks

Hey Harrogath, I still see it there. I would post a direct link but AF prefers we don’t do that. Go to my Wiley site / resources in the green title bar / product tours & FAQ / FRM practice questions

You are right, it looks like WIley moved it.

Welcome aboard!

-Christian

Thank you Christian, got the files. They look nice!

Thank you, but getting you past the exam is better than looking nice I hope!

One thing to focus on is the detail I go into on the answer choices. By explaining each answer choice, what makes it right or wrong and how GARP can try and trip you up on exam day, is something I do fundamentally different and much better than anyone else in the world.