FRM level1 study group (Financial district NYC). start date june 16.

Hi all:

looking to get an early start for Nov. (FRM) level 1 exam. Hoping to form a group and have everyone meet beginning June 16 (Saturday) meeting from 10am to 3pm weekly. Please feel free to contact me directly if this seems to be of any interest to you.

(Preferred study material - Wiley). I figure we could work through problem sets together. For example (15 questions x 3 minutes) = 45 minutes;followed by 1 hour discussion/review. So the time line would be (10am-12pm) review 12pm-1pm lunch/break then (1pm-3pm) second review period. I Intend to go over the 4 study booklets in order. Starting with (book 1) Foundations of Risk Mgmt.

If you are interested in joining this group please get in touch with me. Hope to have a small group of 4 or 5 candidates at the most.

cheers,

rc.

I live in the financial district so I’m happy to stop by to help out. #TeamWiley

-Christian

:slight_smile: that would be so awesome. we would love the guidance. thank you.

rc.

Hi all:

my apologies but i am not 100% completely sure if i can secure the conference room by mid june. I will have to check in on this and get back to everyone at a future date TBD. thank you all. And good luck on your studies. I will be sure to repost if i am able to get the room immediately. Thanks.

rc.

Hello, I am interested in joining your group. I will be out of state during June 16 but will be back by June 23. I’ve got the schweser books for FRM I. Please let me know if this group gets going
-Dylan