Last 15 days preparation

Hi guys,

Can some FRM qualified guide me for last 15 days preparation. Currently i am practising with schweser practice questions…total 1100 questions across 4 books…i found them to be really good…currently done with 400 Questions..plan to finish the same by 10th Nov.

i have found few topics to be very imp

VAR especially theory..

Spot, futures and yield calculation…

Can some1 throw more light on this?

Also plan to do the 2 practice test  ( given by schweser in last week for actually FRM actual simulation )..

FRM 2019 Gold Course features all-new Calculations Videos from Christian Cooper – Don’t just memorize, Understand.

Hmmm my Schweser books only have 5 concept checkers questions per reading. Where are you coming up with 1,100 questions across Schweser books?

I did two Schweser Mocks and also did all BT Mocks and GARP Mocks back to 2010.

play it again, Sam

i got a CD with FRM books..it has some 1100 questions….

I think you may be a little over-prepared Flashback.  At what year do the mocks become less relevant to the current content?  Also where do you find the old mocks?

All GARP® Mocks 2016 - 2018 are similar by difficulty level and are even redundant in questions. Everyone should receive a 2018 exam upon registration by GARP.

The mocks since 2015 and older are a bit more difficult and are shorter with only 20-40 questions. There are some outdated area more in P2 mocks than in P1 within Current issues chapter.

I’m may be a bit over-prepared for P1 because of two key reasons, I’m a still a relatively ”fresh” CFA Charterholder which helped a most with P1 preparation. I’m taking a P2 as well, and studying for P2 helped to nail P1 material with all those fancies about VaR and Basel since this is a key material more in detail explained in P2 curriculum. And yep, I have started studying in February for both P1 and P2. I’m looking at this as one common exam and will not try again in the event of failing.

play it again, Sam