Classes for whole exam while actually appearing for Level I?

Hi, Can some1 please tell me if 1) Does appearing for classes for the whole exam makes sense though i am appearing for FRM Level I? 2) Is it fine not to revise wats done in the classes related to Level 2,and still be able to recollect 3 to 4 months later? 3) Please also confirm if one knows what are the minimum lecture hours needed for Level 2 (syllabus)portion to get completed? Thanks Anand

1 & 2)Why not?It’s overkill though…just make sure you can retain it for later. It’s a very personal choice because it depends on what you can retain. 3) There is no official minimum in terms of lecture hours…study hours yes but not lecture hours. It depends on how good the prep provider sorts his delivery. I’d guess a minimum of 100 hours but that’s just me… Btw,which classes are you thinking of joining?

Hi Manavecplan, Thanks a lot for info, already joined shah classes (andheri, east) ,mumbai, india. where r u from. Thanks

Ditto. That is, I’m from Mumbai as well.

so,which Level/whole exam r u appearing for ? Thanks

I’m going in for the Full FRM. NOt sure it’s the best of ideas but yeah, I’m in for the Full FRM.

have u done ne classes?, wat r ur previous qualifications, where do u work?

1. None 2) None relevant 3) In Treasury Analytics