95% CI of correct answers

for the real exam: my 95% confidence level of correct answers: 40% to 80%. I seriously don’t know if i bombed this thing super bad or did fairly ok… yes, a wide range; i know… comes to show how difficult it is to predict my performance… at least all the prac exams i’ve done were between 70-80s and the standard deviation is fairly low. but damn… the real exam is another thing. too many qualitative stuff i say…

Very qualitative.

cool, mine was somewhere like 60% to 72%

@adalfu and monki with that range you guys would surely pass ,given 95% CI , I hope GARP does not commit a Type I error . Mine is 90% CI with higher std dev and I noticed auto correlation too . anyway I have a hedge I signed up for PRM

@ Factor Hedge, Lovely… I normally talk like that in the office, and many of my colleagues think I’m such a dork… Luckily we’re on a forum, so it’s all forgivable :stuck_out_tongue: Hope we all have positive results early Jan.

I think jan is my bad tym , so might be not possible to clear … Hope u all can pray 4 me ofcourse with urself … Atleast all of u can do this much for an unknown frnd …