2009 FRM Results Thread

Lets all post some positive results! (hopefully within the next few minutes)… edit: wow i’m 1 year behind… haha

Amen to the positive results thingy

2008??

Pass

you got the email?

PASS

No email, but the website said I passed, both when I filled out the resume builder and when I tried to register again.

PASS

Passed, no clue how but I did and am very thankful. Now just one more CFA exam!!!

YES! w00t I STILL COULDN’T REFRESH THAT DARN resumerbuilder page!!! What a sigh of relief! January 5, 2010 GARP ID: 94xxx David Los Angeles, CA 90049 United States of America Dear Mr. X Congratulations, you passed the 2009 FRM® Exam Full! You have now joined a unique but select group of 24,139 financial risk professionals from around the world. On behalf of the Global Association of Risk Professional employees and Board of Trustees, congratulations on passing the 2009 FRM Examination and demonstrating your commitment to excellence in Financial Risk Management. Your performance on the Financial Risk Manager examination validates that you possess the professional skills, intuitive and analytical capabilities necessary to effectively perform the responsibilities of a financial risk manager.

pass

PASSED! When can I change my resume to say FRM?

ldiamond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PASSED! When can I change my resume to say FRM? after you get a confirmation that you have your 2 years of exp… shouldn’t be too long…

PASS!!!

woooohooooooooooooo … I saw it 3 times before I could believe it myself… Dear Mr. Raghavan xxxxxxx, Congratulations, you passed the 2009 FRM® Exam Full! You have now joined a unique but select group of 24,139 financial risk professionals from around the world. On behalf of the Global Association of Risk Professional employees and Board of Trustees, congratulations on passing the 2009 FRM Examination and demonstrating your commitment to excellence in Financial Risk Management. Your performance on the Financial Risk Manager examination validates that you possess the professional skills, intuitive and analytical capabilities necessary to effectively perform the responsibilities of a financial risk manager. The final step for FRM Certification is to provide evidence that you have met the two years of professional work experience requirement. To do this, submit your CV/resume via our Resume Builder web portal. Once that has been completed we will verify your work experience. Should we have any questions or require further information regarding your work experience, we will contact you.

Pass for me too! YEAH!

Pass. I am so happy to see this result. I will be the first in my firm to use FRM. Also I am competing with all of the 20’s and 30’s and still passed. It’s not an easy job.

ANYBODY FAILED? EVerybody seemed to have passed!

hey , “Pass” for me too, guys is sumthg fishy ???, no 1 has failed…or may be those who couldn’t make it are not thr on AF :P…is it possible to get pass percentage sumhow ? Regards, Gaurav

PAss percentage is 100% lol