Level I in November?

I started studying this month using the core readings (Hull). I figure from talking to past takers and reading the posts that I need 300 hours to prepare. I will take the last week before the exam to do questions, which is the same approach used for the CFA. I just sat for the CFA level 3 in june and am trying to use the study momentum to get ready for the FRM. Is anyone studying? What is your strategy?

I did Level 2 CFA in June. Taking Gmat this summer, CAIA level 1 in september, and FRM in November and running a small company at the same time. I see this as good prep for level 3 CFA which I have already started doing some of the reading for as well. Just trying to keep that mind sharp. My study program is schewser although they all look to be sufficient. I’ll read the material and try to understand the stuff that is completely new. So far not that much is all that much of a leap from CFA stuff. I’ve already completed an initial fast reading of both CAIA and FRM material to determine how far I have to go. I’ll go through sections systematically and slowly studying the things I don’t really know yet. About a month before the test I’ll make flash cards of equations I’ll complete another fast reading of the material for any trivia. Practice questions and exams before the test

Nice. You seem to be on the right track. I gave up on Schweser this year. I thought the notes were not as detailed. The online classes seemed rushed to me and only covered things at a high level. I would recommend that you read the CFA core readings for Sessions 4 and 5 (IPS) and do all end of chapter questions. Best of luck!