Is it too late?

Guys Just passed L3.I am thinking about FRM L 1 in Nov.Is it too late for this?Assuming i will start on Sept 1 on this?Not able to decide if its worth it or not.

Congrats on L3! I have been studying since July for the FRM level I since I was advised to spend about 300 hours to prepare. So, depending on your level of commitment and how comfortable you are with the Quant material, it should be doable. I think the FRM is a nice complement to the CFA especially given what has taken place in the global markets in the past 2.5 years. Good luck!

Thanks for the warm words.I like Quant so will decide about it in next few days…Really rusty right now and want to enjoy the fact that CFA is done. Best of luck on this. BTW what are you using for this.I see lot of people like Bionic Turtle as main stay.Any suggestions?

I am using the Core readings and Bionic Turtle. BT has plenty of videos and they spend quite a bit of time on sample questions. It has been clarifying the areas where I need extra help. Some people pass the FRM and CFA exams using only Schweser, but I like to know how things come about instead of just memorizing formulas. I also found the Schweser Qbank for the CFA was pretty weak for some concepts. I heard the same in the forum about the Qbank for the FRM.