Logistics

Hello Everyone, I registered for the May 2011 via GARP website. However, I have few questions on this. - Will I be provided any kind of books from the GARP once i get registered. if not how will i get to know which books to buy on the subjects. Its been almost a month now and I havent recd any until now. - Also, where could I get the curriculum in detail so that it helps me to refer other books,etc Could someone reply urgently and advise as i know time is running out. Appreciate your help. Thanks Donald

Hi Donald, You will need to buy the textbooks from the GARP Library (Level 1 Core Readings Course Pack and the FRM Handbook 6th Edition). You also need to print the free readings from the GARP Library. You can download the 2011 Study Guide and AIMS by signing in the GARP site. You can find all this information under FRM/Test Preparation. Good luck!

Thanks CFAFRM… Can someone list me down the topics which I need to cover for FRM Part 1. I’m slightly confused looking at the website. Thanks.

Or just choose to buy the Schweser package (or a similar one from another company) and you are covered. Thats what i did…

But doesn’t the website provide / list down the Topics to be covered with