FRM reference resource(s) (like encyclopedia) with thorough examples (Matlab, Excel, R)

At this juncture I have so many resources that parsing them and fully organizing them would take months. I am looking for a good resource/set of resources that I can use as an ‘encyclopedia’ to fetch detailed information quickly. I am totally willing to pay for this… I usually use the FRM handbook for a quick search of a topic in case I need a refresh. I used Bionic Turtle for the FRM (and passed) so that is always a good resource although I did not keep many of the spreadsheets/files. I am reading about Carol Alexander’s books that many say are very thorough and come with detailed examples in Excel. This looks promising. What I would like is to find an all-inclusive resource, like Carol’s, that has complete examples of all major market risk (and possibly credit and operational risk) topics with full examples in Matlab and/or R (Matlab, R and Excel would be great). That way, say I need to revisit stress testing, I can pull up the full example, download new historical data and carry out the stress test fully. As I said, I would totally pay for this because this will essentially become my encyclopedia of risk management (for now I need market risk management). Do any of you recommend any books/sites? I’ve visited the Matlab site and there are some articles but nothing that is a full set of resources.