Handbook...

Its about @#$%& time this was setup :slight_smile: Has anyone received the handbook? I signed up Apr. 28 but haven’t received anything in the mail yet. Gave them a call this weekend and left a voicemail, waiting to hear back from them…

Have not ordered any study material yet. What are you guys going to use?

The handbook came out about May 5th. BTW It is cheaper at Amazon

I ordered it on 28 april too. but still haven’t receive it either.

what material are you guys using ? I am planning to use core readings of Hull ,Gujarati ,Tuckman and Jorion VaR …readings from these 4 cover close to 40% of the entire readings (full exam) , then I would want to polish it off with schweser and Handbook …offcourse will be using Bionic turtle all along the prep . Does any one know whether schweser pro q bank is available for FRM ?

Think there is a Qbank for FRM. I am going to use the core readings and the FRM handbook and schwesser questions. Schwesser claims that the readings is not suffiecent on it’s own. Looks like the study material is going to be very expensive for this exam.

I just received my handbook today.

Hi friends, Does anyone of you know about preparation tips from successful candidates like which study notes they used, how didi they prepare etc. Is Shweser’s package enough in preparing for the exam. Do we need to do extensive reading as a part of preparation.

Does anyone know what specific sections of the Handbook pertain to the Level 1 exam?

Here’s a moronic question - assuming we pass in Novemeber, we are done, correct? I remember an email that it’s going to two sections soon, but I wasn’t sure when that was.

it is already two sections. You can chooce in two sections or all at once. This november is the last time you can take the full exam. so Yes if we pass the full exam in november we are done!!!