Who is in? (NOV 2009)

Who is in? Please post: - Which FRM exam you are taking? - Are you a charter holder or are you currently sitting for one of the CFA exams? I am in a) Full exam b) studying for L2 in June 2009.

Taking full exam, currently hold CFA and CAIA.

same here. I am in too a) Full exam b) studying for L2 in June 2009.

Taking the CFA Level 2 a second time in a month, in a much better position study-wise than I was last year. Taking Level 1 in November, and hopefully Level 2 in May Will push CFA Level 3 off (if I pass L2) til June '11.

Taking CFA Level 1 and Full FRM. Have no life to speak of anyway, may as well do something productive with my time.

Taking full FRM. Have CFA Level 1 - waiting until 2010 for CFA Level 2

Full FRM exam in November and CAIA LvL 2 in March 2010 previously passed CFA lvl 1 but will seriously consider whether i would want to pursue that further if i manage to get the FRM and CAIA designations early next year. Please advise

Unfortunately putting off the FRM due to the fact that no exam centers are offered within a reasonable range of where I live. I’ll likely wait to write the two part in 2011, or the PRM after I complete CFA-L3…who knows

Taking full FRM and CFA L1 in June. Haven’t cracked the FRM materials yet but will do so after the L1 exam.

Taking full exam. I passed level 3 in 2006. Time to do something new.

Crazy that so many people who aren’t that far along with the CFA are taking the FRM. Its not hard, but it certainly a lot tougher task than CFA L2. I took it last year and failed…on about 2 weeks of studying. Finishing up the CFA, dealing with a major hurricane during the peak of study season, and the credit crisis really decreased my motivation… I decided to go w/ the FRM Handbook this year…just received it today…the pictures on the net are deceiving…this book is huge…and in paperback…don’t know how it is going to last 191 days… May go pick up the Premium solution from Schweser since the massive changes they made to the program make last year’s book a bit dated…still I don’t know if I want to spend the time and the money to digest all that material for a barely recognizable credential related to a rapidly dying industry…

Taking full FRM, finished CFA.

full frm nov cfa level 2 this june caia level 2 this sept

I’m jealous. I’d like to sign up and complete the CAIA/FRM this fall, but I just can’t justify it with my full time MBA program starting. I asked several students if they thought one could complete a designation while going to school and they all gave the same static answer, NO! Quant is a new interest of mine and the FRM is a good designation I plan on achieving.

MBA school is mad easy…

I am taking Full exam in Nov 2009

Full FRM exam in November and CAIA LvL 2 in March 2010 Finished CFA in 2008

I’m in for the full exam but going all-in for the level 3 exam next week.

Taking full FRM and CFA lvl3 in June

I’m planning on taking the full FRM in November, but we’ll see how my CFA level 1 test goes next week.