Can you manage your money?

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2012/0403/Can-you-manage-your-money-A-personal-finance-quiz/Loan-rates

I didn’t get a perfect score but I got:

FINANCIAL WHIZ

Congratulations! Your score is in the top third, with 151-225 points. Financial gurus Suze Orman and Dave Ramsey should be taking notes from you. Expect a call asking for advice from Carlos Slim (No. 1 on the Forbes 2011 billionaires list) any day now. Scroll down for contact information). We urge you to become a regular reader of the CSMonitor.com business page, then take the quiz again. If you want to see the scoring for the answers to the quiz, scroll to the bottom of this page.

Anyone get a perfect score?

I did…I’ll be waiting for Kim Kardashian to give me a ring anytime now

I got the same:

Congratulations! Your score is in the top third, with 151-225 points. Financial gurus Suze Orman and Dave Ramsey should be taking notes from you. Expect a call asking for advice from Carlos Slim (No. 1 on the Forbes 2011 billionaires list) any day now. Scroll down for contact information). We urge you to become a regular reader of the CSMonitor.com business page, then take the quiz again. If you want to see the scoring for the answers to the quiz, scroll to the bottom of this page.

FINANCIAL WHIZ

Can you get a higher score or is top 1/3 the highest they go?

I scored in the top third as well. Can I put this on my resume?

I got to question six and when asked " when do you know you have to much money on credit cards " and the answers being provided didn’t contain ’ can’t pay them in full and leave no revolving balance '. Sorry Christian science monitor, I call bull shit.

That question was retarded. I try to put everything on my card so I can get points / rewards.

Welcome airline miles and tax reporting, but for crying out loud if you are paying cc interest on even a buck, you are in trouble. btw, this has happened to me several times in my life…but it always bothered the s#!t out of me.

Waste of time, baby quiz; someone likes stroking their ego.

That’s easy to say because you have a finance background.

Yes, when compared to the average American

No, when compared to the average AF poster

Yes, just submit your score and your name.

Yes, just submit your score and your name.

It would be pretty sad if any of us didn’t score in the top 3rd. What would that say about us and/or the CFA curriculum?