BKS

I can’t believe people are still listening to this M&A bs. No chance MSFT continues to load up on some obsolete investment such as the Nook - in fact, i wouldnt be surprised if they announce a divestiture @ current levels. This is the second take over talk that will not come to fruition - mark my words, short this sht.

MSFT offers up to 1bn for full ownership of BKS. My napkin math puts that at $16.40 - why is the stock trading above $22 and why are the options soaring at a strike of $24?

not sure where you are coming up with a $16.40/share valuation at $1b

False rumors states a source at MSFT! First SCTY, then BBY (which will continue to plummet), now BKS (which i expect to retreat further back down to pre-deals). For all you BSDs at mega funds craving alpha, i think you know your next move. I require a signing bonus and car service - good day.

23 at best. On a personal level I hope Barnes 'n Nobles brick and mortar keeps breathing… I actually walk into the remaining BKS’s in NYC, and when I’m interested in a book, I take iphone picture of it, and then go to Amazon and get it on my Kindle.

But I like the feeling when I’m actually in a mofo BKS store…

lot’s of freeriding dopeheads that hang out in them, both in the City and Country… and Suburb too, but… it brings me a sense of calm…

^Very true - may be a good place to pick up girls too. At this very junction, i hope BKS plummets so i guess in a zero sum world, one of us will win.

A little early on this tank but nevertheless…