Embraer (ERJ) five year holding period

what a piece of **** this thing is. Good thing I didnt attend that NYC meetup, or I wouldve cut BS with my machete..

Automate your Excel models with the industry's most accurate financial, market and economic data.

StallionDis wrote:

what a piece of **** this thing is. Good thing I didnt attend that NYC meetup, or I wouldve cut BS with my machete..

Easy, Trigger… BS is an analyst, not your portfolio manager.

I think.. I can’t remember what everyone here does.

RIP bchad - the long-winded peacemaker of AF

I actually agree with BS’s take on that stock, I think it’s a great entry since it’s more due to Brazil exposure (which he already mentioned), not anything fundamental driven. 

StallionDis wrote:

Haha, I was actually wondering why you didn’t show up so you could give me ****.  Ah well, maybe next time.  

It’s down a whopping 7.5% since I first recommended it (although down majorly against the market) and down significantly from when you bought.  Volatility sucks when it doesn’t go your way, but try not to get your panties from getting in a bunch when a trade doesn’t go perfectly.  Sheesh.  

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Picked up a bit more yesterday @ 18.00. Also made a quick 4.5% on EWZ to help cushion the blow on this bad boy so only own 7% overall. Rest of my portfolio is knocking it out of the park so I can live with it. 

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

if anyone lost money over the last year, they need to quit

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Black Swan wrote:

StallionDis wrote:

Haha, I was actually wondering why you didn’t show up so you could give me ****.  Ah well, maybe next time.  

It’s down a whopping 7.5% since I first recommended it (although down majorly against the market) and down significantly from when you bought.  Volatility sucks when it doesn’t go your way, but try not to get your panties from getting in a bunch when a trade doesn’t go perfectly.  Sheesh.  

Cmon bro everyone knows a five year holding is judged by the first five week performance. You are losing credibility… Ha 

Jon Ostrower (CNN) wrote:

Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp. is showing off its new jet – known as the MRJ – at the Paris Air Show. The 92-passenger plane promises to reshape regional flying in the U.S. and upend a market long dominated by Canada’s Bombardier (BDRAF) and Embraer (ERJ) of Brazil.

But the MRJ is less of a revolution than an evolution of a familiar package: two engines, two wings, and a slightly roomier cabin than its competition. It does have one unmistakable feature, though – a sharply aerodynamic nose that resembles some of Japan’s famous bullet trains.

Here’s Mitsubishi’s pitch to airlines: This plane will save you money by using 20% less fuel thanks to its all-new aerodynamic design and a pair of advanced engines.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/20/news/companies/mitsubishi-regional-jet-p...

RIP bchad - the long-winded peacemaker of AF

GS: price target at $18 and sell rating. Boeing and Airbus aren’t excited about the coming quarters either. Folding?

Boeing’s been killing it….

yea, in terms of valuation :)

BS come back….

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP