Snap Chat IPO

igor555 wrote:

why would FB buy them, fb pretty much copied what they needed.

someone like google might might them but that can wait till its almost bankrupt to get them cheap.

nerdy when u loading up?

Facebook is not trendy enough for teenage users and it has been losing that user base because of that. By acquiring snap, Facebook would be able to increase it’s teenage user base.

Automate your Excel models with the industry's most accurate financial, market and economic data.

It’s for the “users”, but FB doesn’t need to acquire companies for user growth, it seems. So, a more suitable acquirer would be some older company that wants to get into social media, like Verizon or something. These guys don’t have the internets skills or the engineers who can quickly develop a social media platform.

“The aliens on Mars cloned Hillary Clinton.” - Turd Furgeson

thanatos0320 wrote:

igor555 wrote:

why would FB buy them, fb pretty much copied what they needed.

someone like google might might them but that can wait till its almost bankrupt to get them cheap.

nerdy when u loading up?

Facebook is not trendy enough for teenage users and it has been losing that user base because of that. By acquiring snap, Facebook would be able to increase it’s teenage user base.

fbook can recreate snap as a standalone app in like a month. why do they need to buy snap?

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

fbook grew that ****. cuz everyone that had an fb was asked to make an insta. then now everyone with an insta was asked to join insta story. i technically have all of it and i check rarely, but i bet i am considered a mau. 

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

earnings… oh SNAP!

$11.60, Igor, are you going to buy or pussing out?

i would never buy this garbage. Nerdy was the one loading the truck under $12

RIP

i never dropped 10k cuz im a *****. considering the drop in price, i’m really surprised at the weak volumes. 

nerdy missing the gains 

RIP

Will they ever make money?

What kind of valuation models are you guys using?

nerdy got scurred

RIP

over 15 now

RIP

Nerdy, man. F*ck.

skirt skirt. lol. i’ll wait till they are profitable and stop issuing shares. i mean they are what 20b ev right now, fb is what 600b. still money to be made. lets see what they do.