stock names

Suh dude

I have to pitch a stock. Anyone have a name they are keen on? Market cap is irrelevant as long as the story works. Preferably not with a complex business model (limited window). Reasonable growth ops and at least a justifiable TTM.

you met me at a very strange time in my life

Automate your Excel models with the industry's most accurate financial, market and economic data.

someone post something!Q!

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

GILD

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

i saw a headline that they getting in the immunocancer treatment wit ha huge acquisition. dont know much about the co though. can u give a summary/low down? not on the acquisition but in general.

THO they make RVs

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." -Viktor Frankl

I appreciate the help guys..  i was contacted by a recruiter who set up an interview for next week. Its likely that I will need to piece together a pitch. probably smart to have a couple names in my back pocket.

black mamba you the **** bro.

Have you thought about SUNE?

“The aliens on Mars cloned Hillary Clinton.” - Turd Furgeson

SPY

…show them how forward thinking you are.  You can warn them of the perils of active investing and lead them to salvation as they pivot towards passive.  Give them a serious dose of disruption.

ohai wrote:

Have you thought about SUNE?

it seems a little too complex to fit in my window. I have 9 -30 minute slots.

What type of shops is it and would you be better off having a blue chip, value, growth, etc. stock? Presumably they will want your philosophy to somewhat align with what they do, so if you come into a value shop pitching TSLA you may be in for a bad time.

It’s whatever, just make it count.

- kDot

igor555 wrote:

GILD

got it high 60s, it was super cheap on all fronts.

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

TESLA?

brain_wash_your_face wrote:

What type of shops is it and would you be better off having a blue chip, value, growth, etc. stock? Presumably they will want your philosophy to somewhat align with what they do, so if you come into a value shop pitching TSLA you may be in for a bad time.

no style tilt. its a S&T gig at a reputable bank.. they are looking to expand operations. Recruiter hit me up via Linkedin. I don’t even know if I’m into it, but figured I’d check out the scene. 

I’m gonna to stay away from high multiples.

igor555 wrote:

igor555 wrote:

GILD

got it high 60s, it was super cheap on all fronts.

well played man.. you made out like a baller

if you know financials, just pick some microcap community bank that is trading below tangible book lol