stock names

Suh dude

I have to pitch a stock. Anyone have a name they are keen on? Market cap is irrelevant as long as the story works. Preferably not with a complex business model (limited window). Reasonable growth ops and at least a justifiable TTM.

someone post something!Q!

GILD

i saw a headline that they getting in the immunocancer treatment wit ha huge acquisition. dont know much about the co though. can u give a summary/low down? not on the acquisition but in general.

THO they make RVs

https://valueinvestorsclub.com/ideas

I appreciate the help guys… i was contacted by a recruiter who set up an interview for next week. Its likely that I will need to piece together a pitch. probably smart to have a couple names in my back pocket.

black mamba you the shit bro.

Have you thought about SUNE?

SPY

…show them how forward thinking you are. You can warn them of the perils of active investing and lead them to salvation as they pivot towards passive. Give them a serious dose of disruption.

it seems a little too complex to fit in my window. I have 9 -30 minute slots.

What type of shops is it and would you be better off having a blue chip, value, growth, etc. stock? Presumably they will want your philosophy to somewhat align with what they do, so if you come into a value shop pitching TSLA you may be in for a bad time.

got it high 60s, it was super cheap on all fronts.

TESLA?

no style tilt. its a S&T gig at a reputable bank… they are looking to expand operations. Recruiter hit me up via Linkedin. I don’t even know if I’m into it, but figured I’d check out the scene.

I’m gonna to stay away from high multiples.

well played man… you made out like a baller

if you know financials, just pick some microcap community bank that is trading below tangible book lol