what's you favorite stock for 2018. need for ira ideas thx.

real talk. thoughts about celg. i saw it drop like 20%. wahts the dealio.

TWTR bro. Made a killing today.

^not my style. they’re finally fcf positive though. but i think the issue is their stock compensation. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/business/dealbook/twitters-steep-premium-the-cost-of-employee-stock-grants.html

also celg. still expensive. lol 60% of rev in 1 product. yep. pipeline issues. needs to drop to like 80 before ish cheap. there is cheaper

Anacott Steel

would you say blue horseshoe loves Anacott Steel?

Fanuy

botz

tencent

wba

t - if merger goes thru

thoughts on wba? thx igor

tkcof

Vegetable stock is probably the most versatile, followed by chicken, then beef / veal.

Fish stock is essential for Japanese cuisine, of course.

I’ve also have been thinking about WBA. The financials look good (high revenue, consistent growth, dividend is stable) my only issue is that even if you take away the big drop it’s been experiencing in the last 30-45 days it still hasn’t been performing well anyway. I think its main weakness is it’s small profit margins. Amazon will only exacerbate the profit margin issue even more. You guys have any thoughts?

not really interested in wba, was interested in the industry as a whole.

APH.TO and TSM

None. UVXY, make millions. (Kind of serious though). Let’s see, SQ, NVDA (no it’s not finished yet), OSTK (more of a spec acquisition play, or ride momo of t zero which will probably fail), this one is gonna sound odd but PXLW.

wba on the move.

SUNE

Lowest cost SPX and Emerging markets mutual funds for my personal account (around 60%). As for individual stocks, long RDS (30%) and Macy’s (10%). I think Oil will do well in 2018. Saudis want oil prices to be high before the big IPO, so they’ll do everything they can to restrict supply. The reason I picked RDS is because I already have a position from 2016 (big dividend, good prospect from BG acquisition). I’m also betting on retail recovery, which is kind of stupid (Amazon), but that’s what people said about Airlines too. Retail stocks are cheap, and the real estate isn’t going anywhere. The position is small enough that I don’t really care if it tanks 30+%.

Double levered SPX or futures. The ETF has an automatic stop effectively, so it can be considered “safer”. I think this is going to be a great year for inverse VIX strategies, but I’m not sure if I am willing to expose myself to possible drawdowns.

ROBO and ITA.

They are not individual stocks but I like these two.

no BOTZ?

bitcoin