Short call on kodk.ws

www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/kodk.ws

Note very knowledgable about options. But I’m thinking these babies are going back to .01, so if its possible to short these calls, I’d look into it. At $0.95 at time of this posting, bumped up over $2.00 after being around $0.01 for a few months yesterday after they announced they’re going to make a crypto currency. All hype, nothing real to back it up. Certainly not before the expiration date which I think is either August or Sept depending on which option.

Aside from that, here’s the main other side of the trade. Guy thinks it can go back up to ~$50. I don’t see that really playing out.

https://www.scribd.com/document/368945499/Kodak-Write-Up-for-Sum-Zero-Artko-Capital-5-1-2016-1-1-215239fe99

Edit: strike price is 14.93 and date is sept 18 2018

Awe dude, what!!! Kodak Crypto? I’d throw a milli at it for how it sounds alone…lol Shorting a call leaves you naked if you don’t enter in other positions but I’d suggest you do it now opposed to later. Decay will eat into your returns. Are you sure there is enough liquidity for you to enter a sizeable position also?

As I mentioned, I’m not very knowledgable about options trading, but based on avg volume and shit, I’d say its likely you could put in a few grand or a couple tens of k if you wanted, though I’m not sure what it’s like to actually go looking for shorts.

These expensive, these is red bottoms, these is bloody shoesHit the store, I can get 'em both, I don’t wanna chooseAnd I’m quick, cut a nigga off, so don’t get comfortable, lookI don’t dance now, I make money moves Say I don’t gotta dance, I make money moveIf I see you and I don’t speak, that means I don’t fuck with you I’m a boss, you a worker, bitch, I make bloody moves

Bodak Yellow (feat. Kodak Black)

Cardi B

dont short naked. they wont allow you anyways generally.

dont short bubbles.

If you really want to do this, you should consider selling a call spread, rather than just a call option. This way, you can only lose the call spread width minus the initial premium, rather than an unlimited upside loss. The stock went up 70% on that one day - you don’t know what else it might do in 8 months.

Whooo 0.81 drive it to the ground babyyyyy

0.70 and falling fast as people become disillusioned with the idea of some kodak coin, or whatever that crap is, propping up a fundamentally weak and failing business

lol. confucking grats. how many u buy? o fack, you just shorted calls? puts woulda made you bank nigga.

None.

That said, I have a high conviction that this baby is going into the ground. If anyone wants to buy puts or short calls or whatever I think you’d do well doing it.

$0.43, as low as $0.40 today.

I’m tell you guys, this trade is hot, going back to $0.01

Down to $0.29 today.

lol grats! death to bitcoin, long live zelle!

Haha not even related!

Question. If someone had shorted $100 of these calls on jan 11, when they were at 0.95 (now at 0.20), wouldnt they have made (75/95) % profit? Or would it be greater if they shorted the stock, which went from 8.40 to 5.50 today? I don’t really know much about options, they’re my worst part on the exams.

this someone would probably be a smug a$$ that’s for sure.

ok ok so this how it works.

so with $100, you have either 1 call option contract (if everything was divisible, you would have 105 options)or 11 shares or (if divisible, 11.9 shares)

you made .95-.2 = .75 per option. or 105. so you made ~78.75 bucks

had you shorted the shares. you would make 8.4-5.5 or $2.9/share. multiplied by 11.9 so you made roughly ~$35.

so options made tou more money!

Oh cool thanks for the explanation nerdy.

We did it reddit. Excuse me, analystforum. $0.06. That’s good enough for me, it’ll probably go to 0.01 or expire worthless, but I think this shows the trade to have been justified. 94% upside over the course of 4 months with minimal pressure to the downside and easily understood reasoning for the trade.

Expired worthless, ggwp

Remember this for the next trade.