Bowling Alleys?

Some friends of mine who own a movie theater chain in the South have told me they’re going to start opening some bowling alleys. They asked me if I wanted to buy in. I don’t know much about bowling alleys. Does anyone here know much about them and if they’re worth getting into?

basically none left. took the kids recently and they loved it. bowling is the potential future sport of the phone addicted nerd child.

i was part of a bowling club in high school to beef my resume. lol we just smoked bowls.

I don’t know if I am bullish on bowling alleys. As the memory of Big Lebowski fades in the mind of youth, so will popularity of this sport.

Blue Horseshoe loves Big Al’s Bowling Alley.

could be a good idea if you can incorporate high margin items like booze and junk food at nights and group bookings (school, work, camps, etc) during the day.

or you could always rent the unused space to lidoroom

http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/

its already exists in la

I know this post was stupid as shit to some of you, but it was a legit question. I mainly have ownership in restaurants and thought of getting into other businesses.

I don’t hate it but don’t know enough about it. It seems like it would be a very specific investment regarding the area and the people involved. But it’s largely a cash generative business and I could definitely see it working in the right area.

To me it depends on the valuation and prospects . I’m Indifferent on the business model If you own restaurants this seems like probably better?

the most successful bowling alley in my town is integrated with a major chain restaurant so you can snack on pizza bread and bowl, and potentially smoke bowls sometime this summer.

there is a dominos pizza bowling alley in canada?

This is a lame story if the bowling pins aren’t painted to look like penguins.

it is a boston pizza, which serves pizza that matches what i expect is the quality of pizza from boston, probably not great. the pins are only ever painted as penguins on st. penguins day.