2019 Ideas

I’m mostly in cash right now. I sleep like a baby.

See how TagniFi is helping investment professionals streamline their valuation and analysis process in Excel. Sign up for a free trial today.

is everyone ready for all time highs?

NYSE Cum A/D just hit another ATH

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

igor555 wrote:

is everyone ready for all time highs?

We have to keep winning!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Tactics wrote:

don’t do what i did. Ive slept since 2015

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

Tactics wrote:

The whole world is sitting on cash right now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

dasstienn wrote:

I’m only 24, and don’t know where I can buy stocks or short them. Do I need to buy them from certain companies? Or financial apps like Robinhood? And how can I start building my performance history (want to start with my own money)?

Oh my! And you call yourself a level 3 candidate? And above that, brag about it all the time LOL 

Meaningfully trimmed AAPL stake, I love the company but I think it’s fully priced. We’re also at market highs, stock is ~3% of all-time highs. More of a risk management move on my part, rebalancing. ~6.5% normalized fcf yield, margins very slowly slipping. Lots of investment for aapl tv and gaming coming. Counting on bump from 5G but I don’t most people even know or care what that means.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

i hate the new apple update. anyways i am shoppign for a new phone. i dont want to get the new iphone without the home button. but im pretty cheap. i usually go with whats discounted.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

I still own AAPL so please buy an iPhone and the new earbuds that cost $250, tanks

I wish they would start making a small iphone SE sized phone.  I know they have an “SE 2” coming out in March but the talk is all that its just a less small and somewhat cheap budget phone.  I think there’s a realistic market that wants something sleek and small.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017