Aurora (Cannabis stock) ACB

Hello,

I’m analyzing for my job the stock ACB involved in the Cannabis space and by looking at the Financial Reports in the official website, I realized the numbers are un Canadian Dollars, also there are no filing in EDGAR. 

My question is if the US investor is buying a stock in US Dollars from canada (ADR) or a Canadian stock? For what I can see the stock trades in NYSE and TSE but it seems weird that the filing isnt in US Dollar.

Thanks!

See how TagniFi is helping investment professionals streamline their valuation and analysis process in Excel. Sign up for a fee trial today.

If it trades on NYSE, it’s an ADR. I don’t know if there is a requirement to file USD reports - I guess if you can’t find those reports, there might not be such a requirement. 

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

Wrong.  If it has the same ISIN, it is freely transferrable without a transfer agent (like in the case of an ADR).  Examples: TD, RY.   Must trade at the same price net of the USDCAD spot fx.  An Adr can trade at a premium / discount bound by the ADR creation/redemption costs.