Investing in ASX

I have decided to have a personal portfolio in the ASX, and looking out for the following information;(I have only been in Australia for almost two years.) I have opened an account with Commsec, and wondering where to get information about the stocks. I am basically interested in high growth stocks which are undervalued. Is the Smart Investor Magazine worth Subscribing to? How about index funds? Thanks.

just go long on BBW. wind power is the future!!

Commsec provides basic info on companies. Smart Investor Magazine is pretty useless, all old information by the time it comes out. It depends if you want someone else to identify the stocks for you ($$$) or if you’re prepared to do the work yourself. If you don’t have the time or inclination then index funds are an acceptable solution.

These are the basic steps for Investing in ASX BHP

1. Get the basics. Watch these tutorials on how the sharemarket works. …
  2. Learn about shares. Take the shares online course to find out what you need to start trading.
  3. Experience trading. …
  4. Keep up to date. …
  5. Find a broker.

kan you plz share link

tanks

my pleasure igor. Link:

Plz advice

Detailed steps:

1. Get the details. Blink while watching tutorials coz ull strain ur eye. …
  2. Keep learning till u get 80% score.
  3. Experience more trading …
  4. Keep a calendar nearby …
  5. Find another broker.

How did you even find this post? With your first post you bump a nine year old thread to answer a question from a member that hasn’t been seen in years. Fascinating…