Questions regarding BRK Annual Meeting

Is anyone here going to BRK Annual Meeting this May? I’m planning to and I have several questions in mind:

1. Is there any specific recording date for BRK shares for me to be qualified as BRK share holder?
  2. Is 1 share enough or should I buy 1 full lot of BRK-B to qualify me as share holder?
  3. I read it somewhere that they will send you a form by April to qualify you for a shareholder pass. Is this necessary to gain entrance or is an account statement from my broker enough to qualify me a pass?
  4. I noticed that in previous years, there are some entrance pass circulating in Ebay but I haven’t found it this year (pretty sure because plenty of time still available). Anybody remembered how much does this ticket costs last year?

I was never actually a value investor my self since I prefer stock with ample growth opportunity which tended to have a lofty valuation. Would like to broaden the investing style a bit.

Thanks

PS: just realized I posted on the wrong forum. Please move this to the appropriate forum, thanks!

Just show up and go to the offsite viewing room. No one secures the entrance.

Yeap. I’m going. No idea re: your other questions, but I’m just getting a pass from a colleague at work who’s an “A” shareholder. I’d suggest checking on the Berkshire website - I think there’s normally info there on the procedure?

[quote=“Supersadface”]

I have checked their site but the info that I can gather is that they will send the annual report along with the form that I must fill and send back if I want to attend. There is no mention about the recording date whatsoever. Anyone?