Priscilla Chan's Wedding is Bad News for Every Chinese Girl

http://www.buzzfeed.com/yinwai/priscilla-chan-is-every-tiger-moms-dream-child

whats the big deal? …

There is an upside though. Since she’s not very physically attractive, it’s gives girls who are similar hope that there are people who care more about just then a pretty face and body.

The article seemed mostly positive to me. The “bad” effects seem to be:

1. Chinese mom’s will unfavorably compare their kids to Priscilla (ok, fair enough)

2. Priscilla perpetuates the model minority “myth” (but it’s not a myth!)

the fridge looks like my fridge with Dutch and French cheese and oyster sauce.

This is much worse news for white chicks.

It turns out that there is an Asian chick for every socially inept but otherwise successful white guy.

inept white guys is what asian women normally date…even if mark was not successful, he problably still end up with her…cool white guys date girls like Paris hilton etc…

Woah, woah, woah, let’s not go global with this thing, alright?

Haha. So true.

White chicks brought it on themselves though I find they tend not to be as smart, less open to new things (food, traveling, etc…), have higher (unjustified I might add) expectations, and often become overweight…

Second all of the above.

But, this judgment assumes that career success makes up for social ineptitude. Maybe white chicks prefer charismatic men, even if these men are, on average, less successful than awkward nerds.

I guess Jewish fraternities are going to get a suddenly popularity surge by Asian girls?

white girls want black guys…ask CFA he’ll tell ya…

If we are to believe transferpricing’s stories, white girls evidently prefer sketchy confused Europeans.

i thought European dudes were suppose to be ladies men…

Interestingly, this applies to the average American as well…

Tend to be not as smart, higher expectations of what the govt should do for them, and often overweight…not to mention lazy, doesn’t know about anything that’s happening in the world, and actually idolize losers…

On second thought…

Sincerely, If I could hug you all right now I would. Never in my life have I ever agreed with so completely, nor with such tenacity, a group of people. You blessed few have given me a reason to keep living.

For years, I blamed myself when I thought American chicks were masculine, entitled, and zoftig. Surely, there must be something wrong with me, for thinking this way about American women to whom my liberal arts education taught me to cherish unequivocably even when they could suffocate me with their BMI or convenient brand of HBO Girls feminism? I thought that clearly, I am a defect, an abomination, something to be ashamed of. Their rolls, oh I mean curves, are the epitome of desirability, surely? It is so heartening to know that I am no longer alone.

Well, my friends, and I do mean that with the truest brotherly meaning, I can tell you this much!

IT DOES GET BETTER. You buy a ticket, you get on an airplane, and you go to a country where women actually act and look like women and have less than 30 percent body fat. Don’t give up, IT DOES GET BETTER!

wtf you doing in India of all places than?..sounds like you’re just trying to go for women in financial distress…

Confirms my prejudice that asian immigrants make for shitty status obsessed parents who push their kids into becoming socially akward and emotionally/psychologically devastated over-achievers.

Why must over achievers be awkward, and emotionally and psychologically flawed? I consider most smart and hardworking people I know to be pretty well adjusted.