"New York Officer Accused in Plot to Kill and Eat Women"

“Gilberto Valle, 28 years old, was arrested late Wednesday after a search of a computer at his Queens home turned up emails and instant messages dating back to January talking about holding women captive, cooking them and cannibalizing their body parts, according to a criminal complaint in federal court.”

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203897404578079263587790222.html?mod=WSJ__MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsFifth

Wow, this is probably the creepiest news I have heard all year (and if you are me, you read a lot of creepy things). So now if NYPD asks you to go with them, you have to worry if the guy actually wants to murder and consume your flesh?

Incidentally, the biggest question I have is why do they only eat women? If you eat a man, are you gay?

I wonder if it’s all a misunderstanding, like he just really liked American Psycho…

…some nice flavebeans and a bottle of chianti please.

A friend of mine lives within a mile of that homie.

and by ‘friend’ you mean dinner for 2

I was just reading about Albert Fish, so not that creepy.

the people from the ‘alive’ crash landing said it tastes like chicken

…“I’m having an old friend for dinner…”

shaken not stirred

Speaking of creepy, I was at Dive 75 last night, and the whole block of W75th btw Columbus and CPwest was police taped up, with news crew and crowds of ogglers, because some Nanny stabbed to death two children in a bathtub, ages 3 and 5, and then tried to off her self the same way.

The Mother came home to find the kids in the tub. It’s tragic and creepy.

At first I was at the gym on W73rd, and just saw a headling on the tv that said ‘multiple stabbings’ on W75th. So I thought it might be some random guy running around stabbing people in the vicinity. After sitting in the steam room, I figured it was probably some domestic thing, so I didn’t have to carry my master lock around my middle finger like brass knuckles.

This guy sounds like just being beyond stupid. If you’re f*ck sick and have fantasies about cooking and eating people, don’t write about it. If you’re f*ck sick and actually cook and eat people, don’t write about it. Maybe his fantasy was writing about cooking and eating chicks.

My vote for the creepiest story of the year goes to that guy who ate the face of a homeless dude because of this new zombie drug. I mean, wtf?

The story of those children is incredibly sad. I’ve always felt uncomfortable with strange people in the house, not to mention around your children. At some point we had two live-in nannies when we had a newborn and an 18-month old, and while never had a problem, it’s not an ideal situation.