The world is catching up to the US

I get older the girls get fatter. I’m in Paris this week. I came here when I was a teenager and all the French girls were total waifs. Now they are type 2 diabetics - especially the younger ones. I do not like this trend but I must admit I’ve seen it in many other countries.

The men are getting lower sperm count too.

I was in europe in 08’ and the french / italian women were second to none. I really hope the trend doesnt continue but in all reality it won’t effect us alphas on AF bc we will have our pick of the best of the best.

This means the HCBs will have more leverage going forward.

You mean this ain’t true no more?

http://awesomedc.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/difference_european_vs_american_girls-sized.jpg

There should be some sort of provision in marriages to protect husbands. If the wife becomes a McD hall of famer and exceeds certain weight threshold, the divorce is deemed necessary or with cause, and therefore dudes wouldn’t be subject to the dreaded 50 percent haircut anymore. B!tches will think twice before ordering fries and a bigger soda.

You could put that in the prenup. Call it the “money back guarantee” clause.

IEV speaks the truth! One of my friends that I see at the gym sometimes told me that her bf was gaining weight and she was like “he’s lucky we’ve been together for a long time because if this was year 1 or 2 he’d be gone”

I wish they’d break up.

There is an implicit agreement in relationships for each sex to maintain an attractiveness. My ex would always ask me if I would still be with her if she gained weight and my response would always be “yes (you guys can give me shit about this response but i know all of you would do the same), but you would never do that because its part of who we are.” This allows you to implicility state your expectations w/o having to outright say you would dump her ass if she gains +5 lbs.

Post pregnacy (even pregnacy) is a different story.

My ex has gained weight since we broke up and I’m in better shape. It makes me happy.

More cushion for the pushin’