[original post removed]

Start banging him.

^Thanks BS - just spilled coffee on myself . Classic.

LMAO

Reading through OP’s plight and then the abruptness of BS’s comment was awesome.

No wonder there are no females on the forum though.

+1

or maybe just talk to him straightforwardly.

To preface, you will not find solid advice in section of AF (partial in part due to a new no fap diet and your first sentence). Having said that, change is the only constant. I can’t gather whether you are a student (perhaps grad) or full time employee but it appears you two are no longer working together. It is human nature to be out of sight, out of mind. I think if you want to stay close to one another, you will need to make the effort. Another aspect to find out is if your friend has a new gf, often times this will force isolation from all other females (or friends in general). I would strongly recommend reaching out and putting in the effort but do so in a manner that comes across as casual as opposed to scared. Good luck,

Almost without a doubt, his feelings for you have been stronger than friendship. And you have rejected him in some manner (whether you know it or not), and his way of getting over it is to grow apart from you.

^probably this.

Yeah pretty much. A lot of nerdy guys have normal close friends who are girls, because they don’t know how to approach the opposite sex in a romantic way. Platonic relationship with a girl is not really what the guy wants, but he takes it, because it is close as he can get.

Seriously. My buddy has a new gf. I texted him yesterday because I had an extra (free) seat to a baseball game with great seats on the third base side, lower level. He literally texted back: “Can’t, spending the weekend with (GF name), but thanks for the offer.” I just think the line “spending the weekend with” is kind of funny…like, the whole weekend is booked, check back later. Unless I’m going out of town or have family coming in, kill me if I ever say that.

My non-HCB that I posted about is doing the same thing but with her gfs. I was like “hey lets do X, Y, and Z on Saturday. you in?” Response: sorry can’t hanging with the girls on Saturday. I just told her fine by me, when you get sick of girls, you know where to find me. Now I’m just hoping she texts on Saturday night and is like “heyyyyy”

Oh this reminds me I have to set up a date with a different chick for this weekend.

Yea either he has a new gf or he wanted you and you conciously or unconciously rejected him so he is ignoring you to get over you and his feelings are hurt. I had a psycho ex I dated for a while and initially youre really into them so you do stupid stuff like ignore your other friends who are girls usually just cuz youre so into your gf or because she in some way expressed this is what she wanted. It’s annoying because it’s hard to rebuild these friendships afterwards. Girls do the same as well. It’s dumb…poop and pee.

It could be that you write like a 13 year old girl that just sent her first text. People appreciate proper grammar and spelling.

Happy Friday.

I used to sit by this attractive Inidian girl who happened to grow up in a near town and was the only quasi-intelligent person to speak to in my general area. Well, my ex at the time explicitly stated i should not speak to her bc they had some beef going on - girls are cray.

OP - imho platonic relationships are non-existant. Make a move and react in accordance to his response.

Ummm…how do you know this is not the reason for his changed behavior. Maybe he is feeling uncomfortable that you like him this way.

You must have friend-zoned him in some way, when he actually wanted more. This is the aftermath of such an event.

A moment of silence is in order for our fallen comrade.

Kanuck, you need to back away from that girl. Weren’t you satisfied enough watching the Spurs game with her?

this can’t be real.

@ramos4rm I dont know… I am just so confused! !! @moremoney: I so wish this was’ nt real