Putin = Textbook BSD

So, I go and climb a mountain and Putin gets divorced. This clears the way for Alina Kabayeva. Sarkozy must be so jealous of Putin. She’s 30 years his junior and a gold medalist in Rhythmic gymnastics. I’m thinking theyll have children (if they dont already) and Putin will finally have the son he needs to cement the Putin dynasty for the next generation when he dies in 30 years.

Kabayeva! Hot!

Who knew dictatorship could be so sexy?

FU

old men with power getting hot young women?

wow. that’s so unheard of!

That photo of her looking like a half-amputated spider is really creepy.

Well done…damn. You know, she converted from Islam to Christianity…which will pave the way for this, keeping Putin good with the Orthodox Church.

But doesnt it make sense that a KGB spook like Putin would mate with a half amputated sexy spider woman?

Putin can do better. He is more badass than the whole crew of Ocean 11 combined and they get better quality.

I admire that man.

Did she have a choice in the matter? Seems like Putin’s approach to dating would be undemocratic.

No man that I respect treats romance as a democratic process.

I thought this would be a thread about how he stole that superbowl ring and when they asked for it back, he was like “bye”

^ I also hope that story is true. Classic.

CT, I bet you pounded hotter than that. Russia is known for its HCB, when Putin gets back to his senses he’ll realize there’s better fish in the sea.

^ Did you see how flexible she is?

She’s good…kind of like Adriana Lima.

Adriana Lima actually has a rack.

Yeah, pick on the chick for not being fat enough to have a big rack. She’s just lean.

she’s hot but you’re posting disgusting pictures of her

+1

No, she’s flat.

After seeing this post, I googled her myself and have to agree with isildurr.

She may be flattish, but she has enough for me. In my book, I want a woman to have enough so that there’s no doubt that she’s a woman, but after that, bigger is not always better: it’s more about shape and proportion, and small bodies typically go with small chests. Gymnasts and ballerinas are seldom busty, but they can still be stunningly hot esp with a pretty face.