How did our WC friends do?

So I know that I and TRH (among others) have to wait another two weeks for ours results. Lock should get his today.

How did everyone do? (I don’t want to keep checking the L1/L2 threads for all my tru niggaz 4 lyfe at the WC.)

No L2 results yet but L1s are getting theirs slowly…

Good luck everyone!

Just a cursory glance indicates that Woody passed and whatsyourgovt did not.

WYG–please tell us otherwise.

Band 9…

>70 in derivatives, equity, fra, fixed income, and pm.

51-70 in corp fin

failed alt, econ, ethics, and quant

I wanted to be the choosen few who went 3 for 3 but i guess ill take out the hacksaw.

I passed lvl 2 and updated my profile right away to pretend I’m important :smiley:

Drago passed, all because of no-fap philosophy, brothas and sistas

Interestingly, my time optimisation worked very well. I’m really dumb in narratives and lots of facts, and memorising strongly hurts the chicken brain of Drago athlete. Therefore did not study ethics, and devoted this time to the remaining sections. Got >70 in everything except ethics <50.

Obviously at such score ethics adjustment did not kick in. It’s a risky strategy, but I had no other choice, the time was limited => had to optimise

I wish luck to Level III WCers!

+1

Haha Drago, I passed too, I guess it will all come down to the final L3 show down!

Yes, no fap and no ethics brought me here as well! See you on the other side! I am going to do some major damage on my last remaining brain cells now…

Passed

Alt inv, corp fin, derivs, equity, fra > 70

Econ, ethics, fixed income, port mgmt, quant…51-70

Happy surprise I didnt get <=50 on anything.

4/4 so far from June 2012-June 2013 (CFA L1 June 2012, CAIA L1 Sept 2012, CAIA L2 March 2013, CFA L2 June 2013). Hopefully will be 5/5 next June!!!

Congrats to everyone who passed. Supyogov, I’m sorry bro, thats effing close.

Congratulations, Eskimos! Don’t drink yourself to death, we still have the level III carnival to rock!

And yeah NoFAPnNoETHICS4lyfe!

Oh yea…No Fap totally helped me.

Congrats to all who passed. Hang in there WYG, the hacksaw actually starts to feel pretty good after a few strokes. Good luck to those still waiting.

[quote=“Ramos4rm”]

Passed

Alt inv, corp fin, derivs, equity, fra > 70

Econ, ethics, fixed income, port mgmt, quant…51-70

Happy surprise I didnt get <=50 on anything.

4/4 so far from June 2012-June 2013 (CFA L1 June 2012, CAIA L1 Sept 2012, CAIA L2 March 2013, CFA L2 June 2013). Hopefully will be 5/5 next June!!!

Congrats to everyone who passed. Supyogov, I’m sorry bro, thats effing close.

[/quote

Congrats my dude, Elon Musk rockstar status. Dont sympathize for me, i cant stand this, because ill be back with at with nas like ether.

I Passed Guys. Thanks! That felt good.

And instead of a beer, I’m going for a jog up the Hudson and when I get to Grant’s Tomb, I’m going to throw my fists up like ‘Rocky’, and shadowbox.

Then I’m going to figure out what do to when my COBRA insurance runs out, as well as my emergency unemployment benefits… yes, the fun things in life…

high 5 lock…down below…you’re too slow yes

Wow! We were able to even bring out the elusive Alladin! One of the coolest posters ever!

Where have ya been? Gonna come back and play with us?

Oh? kind you are very much master yoda!Alladin is busy rubbing lamps these days… good luck with the L3 results mate!

I fecking pwned the biatch called the L2 exam. First attempt, aced everything except Fixed Income. Enough said, mofos (and the mamacitas lurking around the WC).

Chickent Tikka jizzed his masala all over level 3. No reason to wait two weeks greenman. Lets convene at a brothel of your choosing post haste!