Stand-Up Comedians

Who are your favs? Recommendations on Netflix? I like Russell Peters, George Lopez, and Kevin Hart.

Mitch Hedberg

Steven Wright

Louis CK

Richard Pryor

George Carlin, Eddie Izzard

+1

Frankie boyle

I haven’t watched a stand-up in years. Guys worth checking out on Netflix:

George Carlin

Eddie Murphy (Raw is amazing)

Richard Pryor

Bill Cosby (Himself should be required viewing for all of humanity)

Steven Wright

Not sure what would be available on Netflix, but Bob Newhart is one of the best joke tellers I have ever heard.

Paul F. Tompkins is my favorite. I listen to his station on Pandora a lot.

On Netflix, you might also find Jim Gaffigan and Demitri Martin.

Hanibal Burress

Eddie Murphy Raw

Eddie Murphy Delirous

Best stand up. Ever. No comparisons.

BEST. EVER.

If you are under age 30 and have never seen these, rent them immediatley.

^ I was actually thinking of Delirious, not Raw.

I second Eddie Izzard and Kevin Hart…Freaking hilarious.

Norm MacDonald

Robert Schimmel

bchad

+1… Norm MacDonald tells a moth joke on Conan O’Brien is when I first saw that weirdo

Also, Demetri Martin

Bill Burr and Sebastien Maniscalco

^All of the above plus

Ben Bailey

Among the relatively newer ones, Sebastien Maniscalco and Russell Peters are hilarious.

I discovered Sebastien Maniscalco only this year. Can’t believe what I have been missing.

Bill Burr is in legend territory now.

The final scene is SO. DAMN. FUNNY.

George Carlin, Richard Pryor, and Robin Williams I’d say are the best 3. I hear alot of people go for Sam Kinison (I think is his name), but I didn’t find him funny.

Another note, I think THE BEST stand up skit is Ricky Gervais - Out of England. Being fat is not a disease! I just about peed my pants. Do commandos not wear underpants? http://www.sockshare.com/file/BD0EB42442E1B055# Click “continue as free user” in the upper middle of the page - Disclaimer: I have no idea if this is a safe site or not. I went to it, and version 3 is working fine. And my computer is not broken. Yet. And contrary to what it would say, there is no downloading (unless they did it secretly); it just streams. The second Out of England is hysterical as well

Mitch Hedberg is so damn funny too! He just died too early to be higher on the list. The great thing about escalators is they can’t break. They can only become stairs.

OH! And I forgot! Iliza Schlesinger! I don’t generally like female comediennes, but she cracks me up! And while we’re at it, Whitney Cummings is real funny too