What are you in Mario Kart?

Just thought it would be a fun topic…

I love Mario Kart and i am always Toad!!

I wonder what character do you usually choose.

:slight_smile:

Always ApeBoy!

Why do people always pick the characters that resemble themselves?

mario kart: bowser. always.

Which Mario Kart are we talking about?

If you’re talking about the original on Super NES, then Toad is the only character to get. Koopa and Mario are tied for a distant second.

I’m thinking N64

I’m assuming N64 as well.

I’m always Toad. I’ve never met anyone that could consistently beat me at that game… and I’ve won some pretty big tournaments. Not that I’m proud of that or anything…

Admittedly, I never played Mario Kart 64. The only 2 I’ve ever played are the original and Mario Kart Wii.

Toad definitely doesn’t have the advantage in Wii. In Wii, I primarily used Mario, and sometimes King Boo if I needed more speed.

^My Wiis at my parents house, but I just picked up a USB IR receiver so that I can run Dolphin (the most popular Wii emulator) on my computer and still be able to point at the screen with a WiiMote.

As for Mario Kart, I tend to go old school SNES by emulator. I tend to stick with Mario/Luigi.

Buy a 64 on Ebay and get the game (along with Star Fox and James Bond). You’ll thank me later.

i am surprised Toad is so popular, and nobody chooses Yoshi? We used to fight over it as kids!! that is my close second…

Goldeneye, StarFox, mario kart, and perfect dark (ah the memories)

I used to always go Yoshi. until I discovered the brute power and speed for Bowser.

Bowser is too bulky and slow i feel. i like little players go inbetween obstacles and not as big of a target for turtle shells, not to mention better maneuvering and sharper turns!!!

MarioKart on super nintendo. Yoshii.

Always Yoshi. Same as Mario Party.

Boo on Mario Party. (Again, I’m only familiar with Mario Party 8.)

THROWWWBAACKKKK!!!

I never had a 64, the only Nintendo product I have is regular NES. In fact I still have it, played Paperboy and Rampage a couple weekends ago. Then I went Sega, PS and Xbox 360 (have all those still too). Long story short, I never played it too much. I think I used to be Yoshi most often, though?

King Boo is probably one of my fav characters in the Mario games, it’s so cute and scary at the same time!!