Favorite Street Fighter II character?

With the recent video game discussions on this forum, I was surprised to see that there has never been a thread about Street Fighter II (or its sequels) here, at least to my knowledge.

So, who is your favorite Street Fighter Character and why?

Chin li. She’s the hottest, most agile, and has the lightning kick.

Just to clarify, my preferred version of SF2 is Street Fighter 2 Turbo for the Super NES

you guy’s mad?

tekken and mortal kombat was where it was at.

hworang and liu kang were boss

M. Bison

If anyone says Ken or Ryu they should be banned.

I’d have to go with Zangief. Any man that can kick so much ass in tiny red speedos is okay in my book.

How about Cammy from Super Street Fighter?

BTW–when I said “she’s the hottest”, I suppose she wins by default.

A friend of mine who is a real gaming nerd told me that Dhalsim is supposedly the best, because of his long reach. All of the “good” SF2 players use Dhalsim. (“Good” in this context means the tournament players.)

Dhalsim was cheap and an all-around lame character. Not as cheap as playing as Oddjob, but in the same ballpark.

I liked using Blanka - electricity and the roll.

van damme

Guile.

I 2nd Chun-Li. Super hot and her moves. Can you imagine what she could do to you.

photo ChunLi_zps6c030adb.png

E. Honda in recent times. When I was younger, I was a beast with Guile.

E. Honda rocked.

Kabal from MK3:

~50% Health combo

B,F+LK

B,B+LP

LK,LK,HP,HP,D+HP

JMP+LK

Thank me later

Blanka!

I hated Dhalsim because he was so cheap

Seconds go to just about everyone else except Ken, Ryu, and Chun Li

EDIT: Balrog and Vega might have been my #2s… Little known fact (maybe not, I don’t know) - Balrog was supposed to be M Bison, but somebody (CAPCOM maybe?) decided against it, because they didnt want to get sued my Mike Tyson and have to fork over royalties or whatnot, for using his likeness.

^ nigga please.

Shoulda named him George. And he could have had six sons, all named George. You had to fight through all the little Georges to get to the Big George, kinda like Double Dragon/Final Fight style, you know.

SF 2 Turbo Alpha

Ryu

Sagat

Vega

Dhalsim

those were my favourite in that order

yo my homies went to school with that shorty, i didn’t know she was chun li