Contiki

Has anyone ever travelled with them? It’s travel tours for 18-35 year olds (so you won’t be travelling with bitter old timers like Blake).

I was thinking about going on a tour with them, but my friends told me that even though the target age is18-35, it’s mostly a bunch of 20 yo drinking nonstop. Sort of like those Cancun spring breaks but in Europe. If that’s true, I am certainly past that.

What’s wrong with drinking non-stop? You say that like it’s a bad thing.

She’s at an age where she wants to get married with a financially stable man.

Maybe you should check bestsingletravel.com.

Not really. But bunch of 20yo puking all over me turns me off at this point. Nothing against drinking per se though.

Not looking to meet anyone for now, but thanks. I was looking into contiki since I have hard time finding people to travel with. Everyone seems to have some sort of responsibilities etc

Don’t you mean ‘persay?’ (to be clear, I’m joking) Must be a regular old dumbass American thing. We’re pretty good at that.

I need a travel buddy too!

Contiki trips are great fun.

They have different types of trip. If you go on one of their camping or hostel trips, you’ll definitely meet a lot of early 20’s backpackers who are scrimping every penny and will only eat slices of takeaway pizza for dinner and prefer to save their money for boozy nights.

The more expensive/hotel accommodation trips tends to attract older people (mid twenties to early thirties) who are looking to see the sights and not get smashed every night.

Be aware that the European tours are generally dominated by Australians/Kiwis… and if you are a single male, there will be loads of single girls on the trip. I did a few organized tours when I was backpacking and every trip I’ve been on, the (usually) lone single male cleaned up.

Great info. Thanks.