PSH WTF

WTF PSH. You were arguably the most talented actor this side of Ed Norton and you throw it all away with a dirty syringe in your vein. I dont get it. Loved him in the 25th hour and Capote.

Agreed. 25th Hour, Capote, Doubt, Along Came Polly, Big Lebowski… great range. Can’t believe he not only OD’d but also died with a needle in his arm and dozens of bags of drugs.

can’t feel sorry for someone who had the world by the balls and threw it all away on drugs.

and spare me the addiction replies defending him.

the world loses heros everyday that no one cares to know about, so why should i give two seconds to feel sorry for someone who threw their life away?

he was a great actor, yes. and it ends there.

^ Agree. I feel for his kids though. Also, I can’t believe he was only 46. He looked like he was pushing 60.

If you take out ‘DDI’ and add ‘OR’ to the word ADDICT you get ACTOR…

All the signs were right in front of our eyes.

^^^ MAAHAHAHAHA +10000

Respect.

He was a strange one, in one interview he just said he liked doing everything in excess starting from alcohol.

Most scientist’s say that addictive behaviour is due to some childhood event or circumstance but this guy seemed normal, even praised his mother for bringing them up on her own.

Weird.

And while we’re on strange people what about woody allen?

I mean he might/might not be a child molester but what kind of a scumbag marries his own step daughter? Some seriously fked up people on Earth.

Or how about Ryan Giggs who banged his brother’s wife for over a decade. That was seriously WTF just happened?

they saying the strain he used ‘ace of hearts’ is mad dangerous can kill you quick, dats why the needle was still in his arm

rip

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/04/philip-seymour-hoffman-death-heroin-overdose-ace-of-heart/

i am glad Ryan Giggs isn’t my brother.

Wasn’t it his adopted daughter? Not that it makes a huge difference still super creepy / wrong.

He was part of the 0.001% and blew it. I’d rather feel sorry for more deserving people.

He was a great actor!! Never knew him off screen though. Big shame for the acting community…

I am afraid u missed out big time. We all used to hang out with him after work. He was a riot

^^^ He had so many great stories during happy hour. Will miss him.

well said.

I think he failed L1 seven times and then threw in the towel and started hanging out with cool CFA kids in NYC.

nah he was a CPA,

hence what happened

I remember him telling me he was a CFP, but I might of misheard.