“I buried the good girl in me and became the bad girl, my goal was to infect as many as possible,”

Female Student Infects 324 Men With HIV As Revenge! - See more at: http://www.mobilelikez.com/world-news/female-student-infects-324-men-with-hiv-as-revenge/?uid=explodeviews&fb_action_ids=780152388675857&fb_action_types=og.comments#sthash.k7M6OhTx.dpuf Female Student Infects 324 Men With HIV As Revenge! - See more at: http://www.mobilelikez.com/world-news/female-student-infects-324-men-with-hiv-as-revenge/?uid=explodeviews&fb_action_ids=780152388675857&fb_action_types=og.comments#sthash.k7M6OhTx.dpuf

324? Wow. I haven’t read the article as I don’t fancy reading it at work but did she sleep with 324 men or just poke needles in some too?

She actually had s#x with 324 men.

Rahul what would Lord Shiva say about her life decisions??

If true, she should be charged criminally for doing this shit.

She had what?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh lord shiva please forgive rahul for using such bad words.

Is it 324 men she infected or 324 men she had sex with? My guess is the latter. Female-Male transmission rates are lower than Male-Female transmission rates and even those are not 1-for-1. Plus, the chance of getting pregnant is also pretty high (though maybe she is on the pill). I think it would be tough to monitor who one successfully infected. In the US, knowingly infecting someone with HIV is a crime, as in many countries. Of course, that doesn’t stop people from doing it when they are angry, like her. She does look attractive in the photo. If I were single and horny, I might be vulnerable. In fact, she looks a bit like the only woman who ever made me nervous about catching something (fortunately, tests came back clear, but it was a good lesson).

^Pill ain’t 100% bchad, might be a mini bchad running around out there right this moment.

This is complete BS. As bchad mentioned the female to male transmission rates are amazingly low. How low? Try 0.04% low. Based on those odds, she would have had to had sex with 81,000 men.

May be the girl has a wrong assumption that having sex with 324 guys is equivalent to infecting 324 guys.

Yeah, I did the same thing when some b!tch gave me crabs. They used to call my bedroom the crabshack.

This seems likely to me.

Maybe she cut the inside of her cheek and kissed them during sex or bit their lip to infect them. I’m not putting past someone who was actively trying to infect people to have a better than .04% chance.

ha ha. That might be Brownian motion indeed.

Or…buttsects?

STDs are my worst fear and one of the reasons why I am giving up my promiscuous lifestyle. HIV, Hepatitis, the list goes on.

That girl in the article does look seductive.

No surprise she attracted 324 men to have sex with her.

I thought she looked pretty good. Except for that scar on her kneecap.

A lot of people don’t know this. True story.

I’m surprised that she kept such a precise count of 324. I would have lost count after 20 or so. Does she have a clicker or spreadsheet? Minus points for essentially being an attempted serial killer. Plus points for organizational skills.

Are you sure? Some people act on information they find online.