Best AF rivalries

Just a random thought. These include good-natured rivalries and not. Please add and comment.

CFAvsMBA vs. itera

ruhal roy vs. Anupriya & Confused 2010 here

Sweep the Leg vs. former trader page 21

igor555 vs. isildurrr

Greenman vs. level 1 CFA candidates

Semper Augustus vs Sublimity

kkent vs. Mo34

QQQbee vs. CFAI

Stormy vs. Blackswan

Blake McAllister vs. Numi, bchad, pretty much everyone

jayman_137 vs. PalacioHill here

Black Swan vs. former trader

^ Can you link us to the feud?

Stormy vs. Blackswan

Blake vs. Numi

I’d have to agree with Blake vs. numi

who the F is isildurrr?

What was the verdict on qqqbee?

Can someone link Blake vs Numi?

I bet Numi beasted the guy. Numi has been awesome on this forum for helping folks out and i’m definitley in his corner!

phill.platt fights were absolutely best

I believe numi and Blake went at it several times on various topics.

That’s going to take some work… Some of these are recurring and buried in multiple threads. I can try, but if anyone else can do so, please do.

qqqbee vs. CFAI. The true story of one man who sacrificed his finance career to fight a tyrannical organization.

Lol

QQQBee

The Legend of qqqbee

QQQBEE and Phil.Plat dude…

This is news to me that I have a feud with STL. He private messages me often to complement me on my well thought out posts.

As for best rivalry, there was a good stretch where Bchad and Blake were going at it. There is this thread in particular where they were going at it in the wee hours of the morning. Someone should bring that thread back to life.

I haven’t been around in a while…

CvM, are you and b Chad still feuding?

Re the post- Blake and someone got into it pretty good, Blake offered to fly him to SF to fight him.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bNyh6BBB0]

lmao how did i miss this gold

Where is this guy Blake that is always mentioned? Can someone pm him and ask him to come back

The powers that be banned him. Too bad, because he brought ratings.

CvM and I occasionally taunt each other, but I don’t think there’s any real animosity there.

Glad that someone remembers that Blake and I had a knockdown at one point. Everyone remembers the numi one, which was also good.

I think almost everyone feuded with Blake. And none of them were good-natured.