NFL Thread

I have not yet grilled a pizza.  Better than oven-cooked?

82 > 87
Simple math.

Greenman72 wrote:
I have not yet grilled a pizza.  Better than oven-cooked?

I think so, but we’re still working out the kinks.  There’s a knack to it.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

congrats STL

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Did you enjoy the children in cages?  You continue to consume while they laugh their asses off at you. 

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

This is a Q proof.

The halftime show is one giant satanic ritual.  Dripping with occult symbolism.  You consent, so they continue.  You choose to remain ignorant, so you are not entitled to your sovereignty.

possible text that says 'beautifulhorizons2 Was anticipating the usual satanic and illuminati symbolism and imagery during the sportsball halftime show.... aaaaaand they've got kids in cages.'

one or more people

Whatever happened to quarantining Turd to one thread? It’s getting old having this crap in every single thread.

Oh, and congrats, STL! Good to see Mahomes win one. Hopefully a few more coming his way.

Before the game, I called it. I said 20-14, with San Fran having 20. 

I was half right. 

‘twas a good game, and I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end.  But someday I’ll forget it, as it will fade from the memory banks. But the halftime show shall live on in my dreams forever. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

lol shakira twirking eh. she attended ucla in 2007 disguised supposedly. 

To make sure that she wasn’t spotted, Shakira told The Guardian, she dressed in a boyish disguise and used her middle name instead of her first.

“I used to wear a cap and a big backpack, I looked like a boy,” she admitted. “I didn’t get recognised. Some people looked at me very suspiciously, a few people asked me, but I told them my name was Isabelle. I would go to university over and over again if I could.”

ahhh so the hips do LIE

https://www.nme.com/news/music/shakira-11-1317020

^nsfw only slightly. well maybe a little.  just a bit of side boob

i also thought it felt too latinoey. i told my fiance, wow they are taking over, maybe we do need trumps wall. she was loving it though. check this out:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/03/entertainment/halftime-show-political/index.html

Even before they took to the Super Bowl halftime stage Jennifer Lopez and Shakira let it be known they planned to represent for their Latin community.

“Two Latinas doing this in this country at this time is just very empowering to us,” Lopez said at a news conference held days before the event.

“It’s very important for us to convey a message of unity and also to show what a relevant force the Latin community is in this country,” Shakira said.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Turds leave stains wherever they go.  It can’t be helped. 

Kiplinger wrote:

Latin people have like a continent, how about they go empower themselves over there?

You might benefit from reading this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_immigration_to_the_United_States

So sick of Latin Americans injecting their language into the US’s English speaking history. You see it with the Russia investigation, with the POTUS pandering to the Latin demographic with whole “no quid pro quo” talking point. They even translated some of our money to say “E pluribus unum.” Pretty soon, Cortez will replace honest Abe and GW and we’ll have the Pancho Villa monument! This is America, we speak English. Si tibi non placet, ut de.

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

aussie natives ftw

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Yo Sweep!  Still hungover?  Or still drunk?

82 > 87
Simple math.

Just woke up. That was wild.

No no no.  You can’t just leave it like that.  You have to give us a Nerdy-type story.  Where were you?  Who were you with?  At what point did you black out?  Who was snorting cocaine out of whose a$$?  That kind of stuff.  

82 > 87
Simple math.

Pretty sure my buddy is in trouble with his wife for spraying their brand new kitchen with a bottle of Dom meant for their 15th anniversary but other than that it was just a lot of beer, grilling and high-fiving. Everyone was (and still is) in a great mood and the city is still humming. Trump thinking the Chiefs play in Kansas is a pretty funny meme that’s going around nonstop. And we’re expecting 3” of snow for the parade tomorrow with a million people expected to show up. Now I have to figure out how to navigate that with the family.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

i once bought a bottle of dom because i was grown up. i opened it. and it blew up and sprayed all over the roof. what a waste of ****ing money.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Did you open it with a knife like in so many Fail videos?

Sweep the Leg: "I’m tired."
KMeriwetherD: "Well, you were basically Legolas in the Battle of Water Cooler."