Single and Married Woman

[original post removed]

You’re a better man than most (myself included if I were single).

Uh, wait, aren’t you a tennis pro? Damn! The rumors are all true.

Wouldn’t do it. Especially if her husband (is presumably) at the same club.

1. bad karma, 2) will always get found out 3) shit’s fucked up.

If the club found out, your membership would likely be revoked.

These things never end well.

Man why are hot chicks always the sleeziest. I wouldn’t do it either. The problem with cheating is that you are trading temporary pleasure for a residing feeling of sleeze and guilt which in my opinion isn’t worth it. cvm’s right the club would probably revoke your membership (especially if you share his pigment)

This thought is what I would always come back to…karma is a bitch.

Yeah not going there as tempting as it is. But I do have a weakness for really hot woman (who doesn’t)? Her husband is kind of boring (but a nice guy) and she likes the thrill/adrenaline of all this. But yeah not doing it!

YOLO!

Come on guy grow a pair. If you’re wearing a hat technically you’re not touching her. That’s your defense if your club tries to push you out. Also.“she’s smoking hot” is a defense that will hold up in any court of law.

Sex is overrated, wouldn’t do it

If it were “my husband is a jerk and I’m looking for a nice guy who treats me better”, that’s one thing.

But this is a girl who just wants a little variety, and it seems like she’s gonna get it from somewhere. If not from you, then from another guy (probably from the country club). And this probably isn’t the first time she’s done something like this.

you should do it Thommo in the clubhouse. I knew a teaching pro who would bang a few of the married tennis women inside the clubhouse for years until one day one of the husbands came to the club and caught the fool in the act.

Dont man, you took the brocode allegiance when you were born with a pair, and that code says not to mess with married women. Jump on tinder and you’ll thank me later

Respect. I’ve messed around with several married women. It’s not something I’m proud of in the least.

How about settle for BJ as a compromise?

Its the womans fault for marrying a boring guy who doesn’t do it for her anymore. I wouldn’t go near it personally. If you’re single, there’s no reason why you can’t focus on younger, hotter, fresher women.

you better ask her to take an STD test first

If you weren’t somewhat connected to this guy I would say do it. You didn’t sign a marriage certificate and promise to remain true. I think the proximity of you to him is too close though. Most likely you have mutual friends.