Man eats live snakes

Snake

Great thread! 

igor555 wrote:

wtf is ken M

He’s the best non-offensive troll around. He doesn’t insult anyone or anything like that. Just harmless comments that get people stirred up. This subreddit tracks his posts from around the web:

www.reddit.com/r/KenM

Hey, this is a pretty good thread.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Timeless thread.

great thread

"A theory that you can't explain to a bartender is probably no damn good."
- Ernest Rutherford

Hey guys, what’s this thread about? 

Am I doing it right?

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

This thread is about a man who eats live snake to attract a bunch of women for an orgy.

birdman12345 wrote:

Hey guys, what’s this thread about? 

Am I doing it right?

Since it is the 2010s, now man takes selfie first, then man eats live snake

- Ernest Rutherford

Bump, good thread here

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Amazing thread.

Timeless thread

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

This one goes out to our boys in uniform, keeping the snake population under control

#snakeeater

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/uttar-pradesh-man-bites-snake-chews-off-its...

NEW DELHI:  ”I’ve never seen such a case in my life,” Hardoi’s Dr Sanjay Kumar tells news agency ANI after treating a farmer who bit a snake to take “revenge.” The doctor says he’s amazed the man survived even after biting the snake. The farmer, identified as Sonelal, reportedly chewed off and spit out the snake’s hood after it bit him. He was rushed to a nearby clinic after he was found unconscious in Uttar Pradesh’s Hardoi. However, the doctors treating him failed to find any bite marks on the farmer’s body, reports The Times of India.

With a country with so many snakes and so many virgin men, something like this was bound to happen.

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

Damn Sneks. I hate the proners.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

كير

King cobras are cool.

- Ernest Rutherford

Top thread

LONG THREAD

I want to remind people to check out this quality thread. 

- Everyone

Best Thread

Gret upvote tread

Long live thread! 

Man eats snake to avenge lost chicks

By Faustine Odeke

Added 15th November 2018 10:11 AM

Odiom who was also celebrating his birthday then enjoyed the deep fried serpent with yet to be identified person in accompaniment of a glass of juice and beer.

Snake1 703x422

https://www.newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1489542/eats-snake-avenge-lo...

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

"But I don't think of you"..... Howard Roark

We should support anything that supports awareness for sneks conservation and protection. 

- Everyone

ohai wrote:

We should support anything that supports awareness for sneks conservation and protection. 

So we’re not supposed to eat live snakes? 

KMeriwetherD wrote:

So it begins again…….

https://nypost.com/video/activist-puts-four-venomous-snakes-to-save-the-...

This guy had worked on his gag reflexes .