“First World Problems”

Circuit alarm blew again … It blows every time I run a bunch of electronics but fuse doesn’t blow … so annoying … hesitant to call building mgt cause apt smells like weed … And last time electric guy just said I had to reset two fuses … but resetting facks up my uverse to the point I have to call them and have them do a reset on their end … hmm I guess it’s time to go to the gym and let the weed settle and go to the gym

Seriously one loud 1 sec 130 decibel circuit alarm every 3 min how can you not lose your mind

What is a “circuit alarm”? Anyway, just do what I do when my fire alarm goes off - detach it from the wall and throw it out the 10 storey window.

lights over island in kitchen keep blowing … I feel like a sucker to GE of estimated life in years listed on the pack

When it off last time I was wasted and came home at 4am and have 2 detectors cause live in apt build - they connect the alarms to the electrical sys here (bldg 1 yr old) - I disconnected literally each wire from the detectors on the ceiling - electrician started laughing when he saw it - but that night couldn’t figure it out so took a bunch of sleeping pills

That would be a black person problem. White people don’t care what our repairmen think about us. (And they’d probably hook you up with free services if you shared the wealth.)

I think black person problems primarily come from the ice cube song today was a good day

^I mean, he didn’t even have to use his AK.

From the thread title I was expecting a whine about ED…

ED is girl problems smiley

Are you suggesting that only white people have lights and an island in their kitchen?

Your racism aside, maybe your downstairs neighbor comes into your apartment when you’re not there and replaces your bulbs with old burned out ones to get revenge for your nightly tapdancing practice.

I didn’t realize I made any racist comments. In fact, I think black people have white people problems too. Its just a way of expressing how civilized people live versus the real problems in the world like water/food/medic support that is needed worldwide.

Yeah he could be sneaking in and doing it. So pretty much I’m just trying to figure out a way to blow his circuit alarm so he can deal ear piercing high decibal b.s. lol

Also, black people problems are slightly different - they seem to be colloquial with life in the streets versus life off the streets.

I think you need to talk to #hashtag — he’s probably the expert on this subject.

Ignorance is no excuse. Next you’re going to tell us you have black friends so you can’t be a racist.

So now black people live in the streets like stray dogs!?!?!?

The meme you’re looking for is “First World Problems.” Example:

357xdk.jpg

Louis CK confused the two memes with this nice bit of stand up:

oh my … I think you’re right oops changed the title to “First World Problems” thanks for the catch

man, I think this was all because of the wrong subject title If thats not it, what do you mean?

man, I’m glad im not having this conversation in person with office workers I’d be digging a hole to China

^ Is there something wrong with digging holes or going to China?